Fall 2020 or Spring 2021
Outdoor Venue in Arizona
To Be Announced
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, MAC 6.0, which was to be scheduled August 29, 2020 at Tempe Center for the Arts, has been postponed until 2021. We are currently looking at outdoor venues for a potential Fall 2020 free dance showcase. Updates will be posted here as a location and date are secured. Thank you for your continued support during this time!
Previous performances that have gotten us to where we are today.